CDFI Coalition Institute
The 2017 CDFI Institute is just around the corner!
The CDFI Coalition will hold its 2017 Institute on February 28 and March 1 at the Capital Hilton, located at 1001 16th Street NW in Washington, D.C. CDFI Fund Director Annie Donovan and Rep. French Hill (R-AR) have confirmed as a keynote speakers.
Additionally, the Coalition has provided time for attendees to go to Capitol Hill to meet with their Members of Congress on February 28, from 2 pm to 5:30 pm. That evening, attendees are invited to attend a reception on the Hill, which will be held in room G11 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building from 5:30 pm until 7 pm. An invitation to the reception is included below, and attendees are encourage to send it to their Members of Congress, inviting them to attend the event.
All registrations are non-refundable after January 20th.
Registration and Hotel Room Block is full.
Please email email@example.com with questions.
Check out what happened at the March 2016 Event:
The CDFI Coalition held its 2016 Institute on March 9-10, 2016 at the Washington Plaza Hotel, located at 10 Thomas Circle NW in Washington, D.C. The event drew more than 150 attendees from around the country.
The agenda included speakers and topics of interest and importance to the CDFI Industry, including the opening keynote by CDFI Fund Director Annie Donovan and a luncheon keynote from Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Ranking Member on the Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee and a senior member of the Finance Committee. Senator John Boozman (R-AR) and Senator Chris Coons (D-DE), respectively, Chair and Ranking Member of the Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government, also spoke at the CDFI Coalition’s Capitol Hill Reception, which was held on March 9.
INSTITUTE PRESENTATIONS AND MATERIALS
Other Federal Resources for CDFIs
The Future of CDFIs
Capitalization for CDFIs
- Lori Chatman, Enterprise Community Loan Fund PowerPoint
- Lori Chatman, Enterprise Loan Fund Handout #1
- Lori Chatman, Enterprise Loan Fund Handout #2
- Lori Chatman, Enterprise Loan Fund Handout #3
- Lori Chatman, Enterprise Community Loan Fund Handout #4
- Joe Evans, Kresge Foundation One Pager
- Joe Evans, Kresge Foundation Handout
- Michael Swack, The Carsey School of Public Policy, University of New Hampshrie PowerPoint
Shaping the Future of Inclusion: Initiatives to Expand the Reach for CDFIs
- Marla Bilonick, Latino Economic Development Center Handout
- Sadaf Knight, The Support Center Handout #1
- Sadaf Knight, The Support Center Handout #2
- Sarah Livnat , Oportun Handout
- Susan Tachau, Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation Handout #1
- Susan Tachau, Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation Handout #2
- Susan Tachau, Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation Handout #3
- Fern Orie, Wisconsin Native Loan Fund, Inc. Handout #1
- Fern Orie, Wisconsin Native Loan Fund, Inc. Handout #2
- Disability CDFI Coalition Postcard
- NALCAB Handout
Roundtable of Senior CDFI Industry Leaders
- Ron Phillips, Coastal Enterprises, Inc. PowerPoint
- Robert Davenport, National Development Council PowerPoint
Small Business Lending
- Jeffrey Stout, State Small Business Credit Initiatives Handout
- Carol Wayman, Office of Representative Keith Ellison Handout #1
- Carol Wayman, Office of Representative Keith Ellison Handout #2
The Role of CDFIs in Delivering Retail Banking and Consumer Financial Products in Underserved Communities
Community Facilities Lending
- Amy Gillman, LISC Handout
- Diane Borradaile, LIIF Handout
- Anne Dyjack, PCDC Handout #1
- Anne Dyjack, PCDC Handout #2
Private Sector Sources of Capital for CDFIs